Yana Resource Scheduling ensure dealer can maximizes service work order bookings allowing more appointment to be fitted into the workshop operating hours daily.
The key to being efficient is planning. For a busy automotive repair workshop with vehicles moving in or out daily, it is important to be able to manage resources efficiently to ensure the effectiveness of the resources, efficiency, delivery time and customer satisfaction. Through efficient utilisation of resources, businesses can reach new heights of success.
If you have not read our previous article about Resource Scheduling, you can read it here “Yana Resource Scheduling” An updated version of Universal Resource Scheduling (URS) from Dynamics 365 comes with geolocation map & schedule assistant, allowing organization to optimize resource planning using street-level visualization. This feature is especially useful:-
- if your organization have physical workshops at multiple location
- if your workshop utilizes concept of sharing resources where the same resource may work in different location at different days
- If your workshop provides location specific job services or known as field-based services
With these addition feature, you can
- Improve resource productivity for on-site services via scheduler assistant to quickly find the right skilled technician
- Minimize the travel time by viewing & planning the best travelling route & duration of the technicians for maximum efficiency
- Optimizing resources by scheduling the nearest and most available technicians using the drag-and-drag scheduling board and interactive map
Watch the video below to see how Universal Resource Scheduler with Geolocation and Schedule assistant works, Resourcer Scheduling ensure dealer can maximizes service work order bookings allowing more appointment to be fitted into the workshop operating hours daily. In addition, the improved efficiency gives a more predictable completion time which increases customer satisfaction and improved customer retention. This directly drive revenue while reducing overtime cost.
Find Out More!